Nissan Motor Company (NMC), announced that they have started selling the 2013 GT-R officially, but while this is only for Japan. As for the other countries beginning in January 2013.
Each region, according to Kazutoshi Mizuno, Chief Vehicle Engineer and Chief Product Specialist NMC who briefed Sports Land Sugo circuit in Sendai, Japan, engine power output is different.
“We made 3 power settings with 560, 550 and 540 hp. Specifications remain the same machine, but the machine settings adjusted octane fuel available,” Mizuno Says. GT-R is still relying VR38DETT engine, 3.8-liter V6 twin turbo.
Highest power is provided to the state or territory that had gasoline with octane rating of 100. While each of the other 98 and 96. “This is done so that the engine produces maximum power and have long endurance,” the statement indirectly informed that Indonesia will get a small portion of the power station in Indonesia for highest octane 95, although there is now racing the first to have the octane rating of 100 , only available in Jakarta and in certain outlets.
The changes to the 2013 version this time is in the engine and suspension.
– The addition of high-injector that can control the output precision fuel injection so as to improve engine response and acceleration in the middle rounds at high rpm.
– Valve technology developed specifically been added to the turbo bypass, it can withstand a drastic reduction in turbo pressure, which it helps to maintain acceleration at high rpm.
– Adding insulation to the oil pan, it aims to stabilize the oil pressure and reduce rotational friction in the oil pan, especially when you’re speeding.
– Chassis for stability more steady. Materials for suspension replacement, bushing-bushing using stronger material and not less interesting, this car is also more shallow to obtain an even lower center of gravity, thus making the car more agile maneuver.
– Camber bolts installed on the front suspension, to improve the accuracy of camber, and the ease of setting alignment.
– Reinfocement been conducted at two points in the dashboard panel to make the car more rigid.
– Torque from the drives haft to the hub bearing has been improved to make it more reliable when the car driven badly.